After effects of long weekend!!


Alas! The bless month has passed, and trust me when I say that Ramadan has ended way too quickly, feels like there was a lot to do, a lot to offer, a lot to ask, but nothing happens, as we all were so busy in working and home stuff that we couldn’t properly manage the time for prayers.
Ramadan is not about cooking or doing kinds of stuff, its all about the prayers we do, the forgiveness that we all asks… but no matter how or what we do, Ramzan always gives us soft and healthy feels, and when we don’t fully fill or do properly, like miss some prayers or don’t read Quran, then we all feel bit complicated, personally, I regret, not fulfilling the Ramzan core.
Eid and Eid holidays,
Didn’t you all feel that everything is finishing way too quickly? Like time passing rapidly, the world is just running so fast that even when you sleep you are missing on a lot…??
I personally feel that even when I sleep, I am losing everything. Although because of summers, I was like when would this month end, and by the way when I say I wanted it to end was that time was passing way too quick sleep routines were all disturbed no proper time for prayers and stuff…. It was way too frustrating… some times you want to go on a long vacation so that you can do something for yourself, but when you got the vacations for 5 days still nothing happened…
Like 5 days went in a blow… and literally Sunday was the day when I wanted to cry for the holidays gone too quick:’(
Did it ever happen with you that you have a lot of holidays coming up and then you yourself witness it by going that all in vain?
This just happened with me, as I planned so many things for holidays as in household chores, but everything had gone in vain, as we have parties to attend, and parties in the home as well…
Well, how much Eidi did you get?
I got nothing this year, weird nah? But true…!!!
I was excited for Eid but not much for the Eid because summers won’t let me enjoy…. And people around me, like these bloggers and all, I mean hats off to them, they all got dressed and in this scorching heat, they managed to go out and take photos. They literally live for Instagram, or I guess these days people are only living for social media…
Ahhh!! Anyways, tell us how was your Eid and Eid holidays? What have you done on these holidays?

How exciting or boring it was?

What was your dress color on this Eid?

How special it was?

Also, you can share your looks with us, we have posted some amazing polls on Instagram, so do share and tag us…
Or you can write us too… we would love to read it…
How was your Monday blues? Please do share that too until next time…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brio’s – easy cooking oats – by Imtiaz Super Market!

CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER or CALL CENTER?

The specialty of Super Markets – What makes Imtiaz Super Market different from others?