Reliving memories on Fathers Day with Imtiaz Super Market!

Happy Fathers Day


Since I was a kid, I always loved shopping and I completely consider my father responsible for that. Whether it was when I got upset about something or if I had achieved something and we wanted to celebrate it, my father would always take me out to shop. He took me along with him so I could choose whatever gift I wanted and not create a fuss if I didn’t like what he brought. I remember very well that our most favorite spot to shop used to be Imtiaz Super Market for various reasons. Firstly, because almost all the branches of Imtiaz are so massive, as a kid I always got excited going to such a huge place, jam-packed with people. Secondly, there is literally every type of goods available at that place which is perfect if you want to buy something but doesn’t have a particular thing in mind. From coloring books and activity pads to eatables, cosmetics, garments, and toys, I could choose from anything.

Gift Card
Years later, today I am at a point where I can shop for my father too. Since father’s day is coming up soon, I want to do something special for him. Something that reminds him of those days, something that would help us both embellish our feelings. For this reason, only I have planned to take him out shopping to Imtiaz once again! Only the difference is that he will be the one who could choose from the wide variety of perfumes, wallets, garments or electronic equipment and feel the same sense of excitement and hype that I used to. Also, to make him feel more independent  

Gift Card
I will gift him Imtiaz’s gift card that ranges between Rs. 500-5000 that he can use to buy whatever he prefers. This is the perfect price range flexible for all affordability categories. This way, I won’t even have to worry about whether he would like the gift or not, he would get his gift and we would even get the opportunity to relive the days of my childhood.

I genuinely believe that these new and pretty gift cards are the gifts that speak. They reflect the intention of pleasing your loved ones. This would truly be a gift for my father that will reflect my love for him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Brio’s – easy cooking oats – by Imtiaz Super Market!

CUSTOMER CONTACT CENTER or CALL CENTER?

The specialty of Super Markets – What makes Imtiaz Super Market different from others?